Monday, June 29, 2009

Bad things keep coming non-stop!

Recently I'm feeling damn frustrated. May be is related to my relationship and my phone. Regarding to my phone, c905! I just bought it and used it for 2 days, finally came out with a problem of blue tooth. Damn stupid to submit back to the shop and tell them I got that problem, the guy who incharge ask me to wait for 1-2 weeks collect it back from warranty, my mandible dropped flatly and I was like what the fish! I intended to give him a piss of my mind but luckily he was in time to stop me up and said "We change a new phone for you!". In spite of that, today is the 4th days after the submit and I still haven't get my precious!

I'm feeling kinda moody after some phone calls, things not moving as smooth as what I expected. Like wise, I love you is one simple sentence but there is some obstacle between us which are me, myself and I. Am I stupid? Shame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment