Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thanks for everything

I may be stingy like wise you use to said me. When something which are personal I will keep it to myself and you will know when I'm ready to share. In a plight of the last night, I was dilemma and did not know what to do when I received some very shocking messages. Well, I chose not to reply and think a lot. After the frustration of this afternoon, I finally popped out an answer during the excursion way back home. I think if this relationship goes on will still a doubt between both of us, sorry to say that I think it's time to let go since the trust I give was insufficient to you. I appreciate every single moment with you, even it's only a short moment of 3 months and 3 weeks. Let me say thanks to you 148, Teh Jer Lin.

No comments:

Post a Comment